Welcome to year 3!
Ø English, as we are visiting Butser Farm on Monday, the children will be writing a report about their learning that happened that day. In Maths, children are adding and subtracting hundreds, tens and ones from a 3-digit number. In topic work, the children will be investigating volcanoes.
- Butser Farm, Please ensure your child is wrapped up warmly. There is a shop at the end of the visit. Please bring in maximum £1 in a labelled wallet/purse (Optional). The children will take their purchases home the following day.
- The children are expected to be in by 8:30. The coach will arrive at 8:45 and we should be leaving at 9:00.
We should be leaving to come home at 1:45 so that we can be back by 3:15, but cannot guarantee this due to traffic.
- Is it possible to bring in junk modelling for making our environmentally friendly inventions for our ROAR project?
- Any yoghurt pots and newspapers are welcome too.
- From now on, the weekly update will be sent on Sunday 12:00.
The year 3 team.
|Autumn Term||Spring Term||Summer Term|