Our Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum is based on the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage September 2021.
Subjects are taught separately, however links between the subjects are exploited to allow knowledge to be consolidated and applied.
In Reception our curriculum focuses upon:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Communication and Language
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
In Years 1 to 6 subjects within our curriculum include:
- Physical Education
- Modern Foreign Languages (children at Eastwick learn French)
- Design Technology
- Personal, Social and Health Education
- Religious Education
Please see Learning Zone pages for year group Curriculum Maps and annual Curriculum Presentations.
For more information about our curriculum, please contact Year Group Leaders or Mr Barnard, our Curriculum Lead and Assistant Principal, via the school office.