Our Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum is based on the Early Years Statutory Framework 2017.
Our Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 curriculum is based on the National Curriculum Framework.
Subjects are taught separately, however links between the subjects are exploited to allow knowledge to be consolidated and applied.
In Reception our curriculum focuses upon:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Communication and Language
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
In Years 1 to 6 subjects within our curriculum include:
- Physical Education
- Modern Foreign Languages (Children at Eastwick learn French)
- Design Technology
- Personal, Social and Health Education
- Religious Education
Please see Classes pages for year group Curriculum Maps.